HIC Maxi Jar Key
HIC Maxi Jar Key
- Maxi JarKey releases the vacuum seal on jars with taller lids, between .5-inch and .75-inch, so they spin open easily; 5.5-inch
- Unique three-point contact design is simple and easy for anyone to use, including kids and people with arthritis-no sharp edges or moving parts
- Open stubborn vacuum-seal jars with a gentle lift of the handle without straining your hands
- Compact enough to store in your kitchen gadget drawer; keep an extra in your garage, boat, camper- anywhere jars need to be opened quickly and easily
- Made in Denmark; easy to use and dishwasher safe
ReturnsFull Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ShippingFull Shipping Policy
Currently, we are only shipping within the Contiguous United States. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on Sundays or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Browns Kitchen is the only retailer in Tallahassee that carries Nora Fleming. We have a wide selection of stoneware, melamine, and maple serveware. We also carry Nora's adorable interchangeable minis, including the licensed FSU, UF, and UA football helmets.
"I love Browns! They have a great variety of kitchen tools but also fun gifts. Highly recommend the classes; I've been to several and loved each one! The recipes are always easy enough to recreate and the wine pairings are extra fun!"
Browns Kitchen offers knife sharpening at 60¢ per inch of the blade. We are able to sharpen all kitchen knives, including serrated blades. We are unable to sharpen scissors, pocket knives, and ceramic blades. No appointment is necessary. We try our best to have a 24 hour turnaround time, but it will not surpass 48 hours.