HIC Turkey Brining Bag
HIC Turkey Brining Bag
- HIC Roasting's Turkey Brining Bag prepares turkey to remain tender, juicy, flavorful, and not dry out, during long heat exposure cooking techniques
- Made of extra-thick (80-micron) food-safe plastic; measures 24 x 20.25-inches (including handle); holds up to a 20-pound turkey, brine, and flavorings
- Large-capacity bag with leak-proof zipper closure; large handles help transport the turkey and brine easily without a struggle or mess
- Ideal for brining turkey, chicken, fish, low-fat meat, and vegetables, then oven roast, slow cook, grill, and hot smoke for tastier results
- Reusable; hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly between uses
ReturnsFull Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ShippingFull Shipping Policy
Currently, we are only shipping within the Contiguous United States. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on Sundays or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
"I love Browns! They have a great variety of kitchen tools but also fun gifts. Highly recommend the classes; I've been to several and loved each one! The recipes are always easy enough to recreate and the wine pairings are extra fun!"
Browns Kitchen offers knife sharpening at 75¢ per inch of the blade. We are able to sharpen most kitchen knives, including serrated blades. We are unable to sharpen scissors, pocket knives, and ceramic blades. When you bring your knives in, a team member will do a brief knife consultation where they examine the knife brand, style, and existing condition to assess if we are able to sharpen your knives using our equipment. We try our best to have a 24 hour turnaround time, but it can take up to 48 hours.