HIC Chop Stir - Red
HIC Chop Stir - Red
- The Original ChopStir Food Chopper for chopping foods into smaller, equally sized pieces right in the pan to cook faster and more evenly
- Proudly made in America from food-safe nylon; will not stain or scratch surfaces; safe for use with nonstick cookware; Measures 3.5 x 10.75-Inches
- Place ground meat in a pan, press downward to chop meat into 1-inch pieces, cook until almost completely browned then chop even smaller, as desired
- Easily chops ground meats, cooked potatoes or hard-boiled eggs for salad, transforms frozen juice concentrate into juice in seconds, and more
- Easy to use; hangs for storage; no sharp edges or moving parts; safe for anyone to use; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
ReturnsFull Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
ShippingFull Shipping Policy
Currently, we are only shipping within the Contiguous United States. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on Sundays or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I love Browns! They have a great variety of kitchen tools but also fun gifts. Highly recommend the classes; I've been to several and loved each one! The recipes are always easy enough to recreate and the wine pairings are extra fun!"
Browns Kitchen offers knife sharpening at 75¢ per inch of the blade. We are able to sharpen most kitchen knives, including serrated blades. We are unable to sharpen scissors, pocket knives, and ceramic blades. When you bring your knives in, a team member will do a brief knife consultation where they examine the knife brand, style, and existing condition to assess if we are able to sharpen your knives using our equipment. We try our best to have a 24 hour turnaround time, but it can take up to 48 hours.