Bodum Chamboard French Press Coffee Maker
Bodum Chamboard French Press Coffee Maker
Discover the art of the perfect brew with the CHAMBORD French press coffee maker. The French press system is beloved by coffee aficionados worldwide for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste. And the CHAMBORD is the original and best French press coffee maker.
An icon of Bodum, the CHAMBORD is synonymous with the Bodum name. The original design dates back to the pre-war period when the Italian Attilo Calimani developed the basic principle. Bodum founder, Jørgen Bodum, began work on his version of the French press in the 1970s, but it was the acquisition of Melior-Martin in 1991 – a company that produced a dome-shaped French press – that led to the development of the classic CHAMBORD we know and love today.
A true original, the CHAMBORD has a timeless design and is produced with the same superior craftsmanship its devotees worldwide have come to expect. An environmentally friendly method of brewing, the French press system epitomizes Bodum’s core belief that we should ‘make taste, not waste’.
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The frame and lid is made from durable stainless steel that’s undergone several chrome-plating processes to result in a durable, shiny surface capable of withstanding many years of us.
- The handle is made from Polypropylene with a matte finish that gives a comfortable grip while serving and adds to the classic quality of the design.
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
How it Works
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the CHAMBORD on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
ReturnsFull Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
ShippingFull Shipping Policy
Currently, we are only shipping within the Contiguous United States. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on Sundays or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I love Browns! They have a great variety of kitchen tools but also fun gifts. Highly recommend the classes; I've been to several and loved each one! The recipes are always easy enough to recreate and the wine pairings are extra fun!"
Browns Kitchen offers knife sharpening at 75¢ per inch of the blade. We are able to sharpen most kitchen knives, including serrated blades. We are unable to sharpen scissors, pocket knives, and ceramic blades. When you bring your knives in, a team member will do a brief knife consultation where they examine the knife brand, style, and existing condition to assess if we are able to sharpen your knives using our equipment. We try our best to have a 24 hour turnaround time, but it can take up to 48 hours.