Riedel Neat Glass (Set of 2)
Riedel Neat Glass (Set of 2)
- The innovative machine-made Neat glass of the functional glass collection Drink Specific Glassware is designed to lie comfortably in your hand
- Smaller than the Rocks Glass, it appears full when the perfect amount of spirit or cocktail is in it
- The RIEDEL BARWARE DRINK SPECIFIC GLASSWARE is made in collaboration with spirits specialist Zane Harris, answering the need for cocktail-specific glassware among restaurants and bars, and for cocktail enthusiasts at home with six glasses perfected for thousands of cocktails
- The glasses are based on the traditional serves for seven classic cocktails: The Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Daiquiri, Sour, Peasant, Buck and Julep
- Working in partnership with Riedel, Harris created each glass giving specific attention to its size, shape, volume and capacity for ice, a concept in its totality never before explored by any glassware company
- RIEDEL BAR DRINK SPECIFIC GLASSWARE ice glasses are designed to seamlessly answer two of hospitality’s greatest frustrations– liquid displacement and the distorted consumer perception of being under served
- All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe
ReturnsFull Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ShippingFull Shipping Policy
Currently, we are only shipping within the Contiguous United States. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on Sundays or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
"I love Browns! They have a great variety of kitchen tools but also fun gifts. Highly recommend the classes; I've been to several and loved each one! The recipes are always easy enough to recreate and the wine pairings are extra fun!"
Browns Kitchen offers knife sharpening at 75¢ per inch of the blade. We are able to sharpen most kitchen knives, including serrated blades. We are unable to sharpen scissors, pocket knives, and ceramic blades. When you bring your knives in, a team member will do a brief knife consultation where they examine the knife brand, style, and existing condition to assess if we are able to sharpen your knives using our equipment. We try our best to have a 24 hour turnaround time, but it can take up to 48 hours.